FAQ - Supplements
Answers to FAQs regarding supplements and products
Forte Elements products are unique in that their formulations target specific clinical scenarios. They are intentionally designed with a focus on supporting biological processes with the highest quality ingredients based on current clinical research.
Additionally, Forte Elements is the product of medical doctors embracing positive research around nutrition and clinical outcomes. Before Forte, there were no effective products they could confidently recommend to their patients that:
- included all of the necessary nutrients in appropriate dosages for specific conditions.
- contained pharmaceutical-grade ingredients and was manufactured in pharmaceutical-grade facilities.
- simplified supplementation and increased accessibility for patients
Forte Elements products are not pharmaceutical. With that being said, we exclusively use pharmaceutical-grade components, and our products are only made in pharmaceutical-grade facilities.
Our products contain vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids, and other micronutrients that can be purchased over the counter. For these components, we strive to use only those that are non-synthetic and GMO-Free according to a higher mediceutical standard.
Yes, Forte Element products are designed to complement a healthy diet. Even those who strive to maintain a well-balanced diet can have deficiencies, especially in times of more demanding biological processes like injury, surgery, or pregnancy.
With multi-nutrient supplementation, patients can create a health-promoting internal biochemical environment that supports and improves outcomes.
Unlike other dietary supplements, a mediceutical is a product that voluntarily adheres to the following criteria:
- 1.The product is formulated to support a specific health condition or situation.
- 2.The product contains only pharmaceutical-grade ingredients that are Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS).
- 3.The product contains elements that have been validated by clinical research for the specific health condition or situation, as published in peer-reviewed journals.
- 4.The product conforms to pharmaceutical-grade dosage standards for the specific health condition or situation.
- 5.The product is produced in FDA-compliant manufacturing facilities using pharmaceutical-grade manufacturing practices.
- 6.A Certificate of Analysis from a third party is made available, confirming the product ingredients meet the mediceutical standard.
By adhering to the above criteria, consumers can be assured the received product is safe and effective for the specific need or condition requiring support. We encourage companies to adopt the above standards and consumers to promote them for improved safety and efficacy in using supplements.
Absolutely. Condition-specific products are designed to give individual patients the best possible outcome by optimizing nutrition with available clinical research. Nutritional supplements that take a one-size-fits-all approach fail to take advantage of the vast amount of science that has defined ways in which nutrition can help in specific medical conditions.
No, Forte Elements products can also be purchased via our website.
Forte Elements products are designed to be comprehensive. They are intended to take the place of many other supplements a patient may be taking. Forte Elements products are also nutrient-dense, containing all the nutrition a patient may need for a specific clinical condition.
The amount of product, quality of ingredients, and length of use are the major factors that determine the cost. We combine many ingredients together in each product. If you wanted to just buy the same vitamins for yourself, your cabinet would be full of bottles. Instead, we have them conveniently in one package just for you!
No, this is a common misconception. The bright yellow color of a patient’s urine is a sign that riboflavin is being metabolized appropriately. Rather than indicating that vitamins are being wasted, it demonstrates that appropriate metabolism and assimilation are occurring.
Yes, the directions specified the most simplified way of consuming the supplements, but there are multiple options. If taste or quantity present any challenges, you can mix the formula with anything you need to fit your personal preferences. A few suggestions:
- Split the shake in half: take half in the morning and half at night.
- Take it with food.
- Mix with milk or even orange juice instead of water.
- Add ice, fruit, or ice cream.
- Mix the product with a smoothie.
Most of our products come with a 30-day supply, and you can start taking them the day you receive your product!
This depends on the product. Some products are meant to be taken long term, while others have more defined use.
- Forté Fracture – 1 box for 30 days. Contact your physician for extended use.
- Forté Prenatal – 1 box per month during pregnancy. They can also be taken before conception.
- Forté Bone, Forté Brain, Forté Joint, Forté Amino, Forté Women’s – 1 box per month long term.
Both! Shakes: Fracture and Amino Acid
Pills: Brain, Nerve, Bone, Joint, and Prenatal